Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] (no subject)

  • Angi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi,

      It might sound awfully *cosmetic* but 2 things would
      make me look no further: the colors and the fire...
      Of course, this is only my opinion :) I like the logo
      used on all of the sub-pages much better than the
      one on the main page... I find the one on the main
      page too large.

      It loaded quickly, the design is clean and I am
      able to find exactly what I need with minimal
      effort. I like the use of tables on the web hosting
      fees page - very nice and easy to read.

      Angi

      Albert Burse wrote:

      > hello i would like to get your opinion on a friends site.
      > http://wildfirehosting.com
      > my friend has asked me to give him a critique on his site from a
      > customer point of view.
      > all i want is to know is that if you were looking for someone to
      > host/design your site and you came across this site would you go past
      > the first page or move on?
    • Haikal Siregar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
        Well, it loads fast and that's good. The Navigation Bar clearly provides
        information on what the site is about, the logo I don't particularly like.
        ANd another thing that I like is the fact that in the navigation bar Home is
        at the bottom and it makes sense right? One little comment. At the top of
        the navigation bar list the topics that first appear should be the ones
        helping others not her/himself.

        Drake

        >From: Albert Burse <aburse@...>
        >To: "HTML-Haven@egroups.com" <HTML-Haven@egroups.com>,
        >"HTML-on-the-WEB@egroups.com" <HTML-on-the-WEB@egroups.com>,
        >"web-design@egroups.com" <web-design@egroups.com>
        >Subject: [HTML-on-the-WEB] (no subject)
        >Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:26:31 -0700
        >
        >hello i would like to get your opinion on a friends site.
        >http://wildfirehosting.com
        >my friend has asked me to give him a critique on his site from a
        >customer point of view.
        >all i want is to know is that if you were looking for someone to
        >host/design your site and you came across this site would you go past
        >the first page or move on?

        >~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~*~*~*~*~*

      • Chris Faulkner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
          I would go past the first page. But the things i dont
          like are:
          The font, i think its comic or something like that.
          I don tlike his logo.
          Other thatn that I think its very easy to get around
          and view.
          -=chris

          http://click.egroups.com/1/5562/9/_/448543/_/962428636/

          > http://www.TheWebHut.com/tools/htmldl.asp!!