Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] Yahoo Calender

  • Scottish2
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 30 8:07 AM
      Hi

      Well the first link the given code gives some weird message screen so
      perhaps something relating to yahoo and the way they handle the calender
      feature perhaps as I only get it when I try and block the redirect.

      And yeah have not adjusted the frame at all as not been able to get the
      calender to display in it so not been able to adjust it yet.

      As for the iframe I'm not really targeting the site to cell phones due
      to the nature and content of the site so......

      I might just use google's calender as I know their embeds just fine
      without this redirect issue!