Free URL

  • Scottish2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Hi

      Currently I am using this site for a free URL

      http://www.freedomain.co.nr

      While it is pretty good I am having some minor issues since I do not
      have access to add anything to the iframe page their using for the
      masked redirect.

      Does any one know of a FREE service like this that will give me a custom
      URL free but yet allow me some way to one mask the original free sites
      URL as I prefer the custom one and 2 allows some editing of page
      features to add a custom facebook share image in the head of the
      document and also allow me to add share buttons to the iframe page as I
      feel that might possibly fix the minor issue I am having right now.
      Since the share buttons are on MY page and not the iframe page it is
      simply sharing the original URL so hoping to circumvent this by placing
      these at the top of the iframe page and hopefully snagging the custom
      URL instead of the original sites URL

      Thanks