Displaying video

  • Nards Nuggles
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
      I am displaying wmv video

      <embed src="Abe Lincoln VS Chuck Norris.wmv" autostart="false" loop="false" controlls="true" >

      the video is coming up the size of a postage stamp, even though the original video is much large, how can I chane the size of the video in the browser window?

      Thanks
      Nards
    • Sarah Fox
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2011
        Hello.

        I've got a HTML table  where I've got the left column as :-

        LONG WORDS (date)        MORE TEXT HERE (MULTI-ROW TEXT )
        short words (date)
        words (date)

        and then i'm going to add another lot of text in the second column. I've just got a simple BR tag to put each date on a new line.....

        As the second column will be motre or less than the 3 dates, i don't really want to put the 'date' part in a second column & use colspan etc to make the other data go longer (height)..

        (did that make sense so far ?)

        I've made the TD field  1% :-   and now trying to add a DIV / style tag around the 3 dates, to make them align-right WITHIN the 1% cell.
        divstyle='text-align:right'

        However - the dates are shown on the far-right of my screen...

        Unless I use a mini-table within the cell, is there a better way ?
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
          On 9/9/2011 8:54 PM, Nards Nuggles wrote:
          > I am displaying wmv video
          >
          > <embed src="Abe Lincoln VS Chuck Norris.wmv" autostart="false" loop="false" controlls="true">
          >
          > the video is coming up the size of a postage stamp, even though the original video is much large, how can I chane the size of the video in the browser window?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Nards

          The Flash video format is MUCH more universal than WMV.

          Use the width and height attributes to set the size of the embed.

          Make sure it is 'controls', not 'controlls' even though I am sure most
          trolls are cons.

          Barebones CMS is a high-performance, open source content management
          system for web developers operating in a team environment.

          An open source CubicleSoft initiative.
          Your choice of a MIT or LGPL license.

          http://barebonescms.com/
        • Sarah Fox