How was this made?

  • Robin Chapple
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 2:29 PM
      I am an inspired amateur who makes web pages for non profit organisations.

      Recently I found a page that was more than double the screen width.
      It had this header:

      xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
      xmlns:dt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882"
      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

      <head>
      <link rel=File-List href="index_files/filelist.xml">

      Does this indicate how it was made?

      Many thanks,

      Robin Chapple
    • Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 3:08 PM
        It was written with either Microsoft Word or Publisher and saved in HTML format.
        It probably looks broken in anything other than Internet Explorer and the file is much longer than if written by hand.

        I can't think of a worse way to write a web page.