plr download

  • stephan williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi All
      I have download a PLR product with reseller rights
      when i open the file with win zip
      i get a pdf file
      What i would like your help with instructions on how
      to give it away the PLR book to setup and to help me
      get otp-in to build my list
    • *Maria Marsala*
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        "Usually" in the zip there is included would be sales copy for
        you to use/change.

        Are there any other files? Have you gone to the download's thank
        you page to see if there were any other downloads?

        To your success,
        Maria Marsala

        Strategic Coach & Consultant, Speaker, Author and former Wall
        Street Trader
        Cell: (360) 271-8418 Office: (425) 440-9659
        _

        Helping women professional service business owners grow
        lucrative, well-oiled
        business empires as they pursue their desired lifestyle.

        Elevating Your Business Companies include:

        ** Elevating Your Business http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com
        ** Millionaire Business Mentor Mastermind:
        http://www.BusinessCoachPlus.com
        ** Strategic Business/Marketing Planning:
        http://www.BusinessAndMarketingPlan.com
        ** Events: http://www.ElevatingYourBusinessU.com
        ** Twitter Us: http://twitter.com/mariamarsala
      • -stephan williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
          Hi maria

          I am downloading free plrs from plrwholesalers .com
          with plrs rights
          I just download one that call instant list system
          i unzip this files and it has the following folders
          lesson confirmation instruction and squeeze folder
          all the instructions to setup are in the instruction folder
          all the others do not come setup this way
          i have not gone to the download page because
          i just download them from the website

          stephan