Site Check request.

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm developing a php/javascript website Content Management System
      based around TinyMCE. It appears to work OK on Mac OSX 10.3.9 in
      FireFox 2 and Opera 9, but doesn't work in Safari 1.3.2.

      I believe it should work on Windows in IE6, 7 & 8 and also FireFox and
      possibly, Safari.

      I'd appreciate it if someone could check it out on various Windows
      systems and browsers, and other versions of Mac OSX.

      Click the LOG IN button

      Username: user199
      Password: X49jmP23

      Click the HELP button for a user-guide.

      Many thanks,

      Greg Smith
      Sites4All Limited
    • Melinda Robinson, Partner
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        Reference URL:

        http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/1?tr=Take%20the%20DUMB%20TEST
        !
        <http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/1?tr=Take%20the%20DUMB%20TES
        T!&tr=Hey%20Dummy!!!!!&trt=9&gatherer_id=100522&utm_source=ValueC
        lick&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbTestR1>
        &tr=Hey%20Dummy!!!!!&trt=9&gatherer_id=100522&utm_source=ValueCli
        ck&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbTestR1

        Notice that the page title changes. This is also reflected in the
        URL.

        How did they do that? Did they use a specific program or ???

        Thanks!

        Melinda

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

        Brutal Advantage

        <http://brutaladvantage.com/> http://brutaladvantage.com

        "It's time to rise."

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
          No idea what you are talking about. I didn't see the title or URL
          change at any point.

          Greg

          --- In HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com, "Melinda Robinson, Partner"
          <melinda@...> wrote:

          > Reference URL:
          >

          > http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/1?tr=Take%20the%20DUMB%20TEST
          > !
          > <http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/1?tr=Take%20the%20DUMB%20TES
          > T!&tr=Hey%20Dummy!!!!!&trt=9&gatherer_id=100522&utm_source=ValueC
          > lick&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbTestR1>
          > &tr=Hey%20Dummy!!!!!&trt=9&gatherer_id=100522&utm_source=ValueCli
          > ck&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbTestR1
          >

          > Notice that the page title changes. This is also reflected in the
          > URL.
          >

          > How did they do that? Did they use a specific program or ???
          >

          > Thanks!
          >
          > Melinda

          > Brutal Advantage
          >
          > <http://brutaladvantage.com/> http://brutaladvantage.com
          >
          > "It's time to rise."

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
            Ooops. Sorry. I see what you mean now.

            It's just a bit of javascript that rewrites the document title.

            Greg