[Job] programming

  • Maria Marsala, Motivational Speaker, Busi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      I am looking to hire, within the next 7 days, someone experienced
      and quick with php and mysql in regards to my Word Press blog.

      I will not hire anyone that will not provide a phone number for
      me to call them at.

      Provide bid in USD.

      Tasks:
      1) Take old databases and add to new site. Include comments and
      messages,

      2) Add these plug ins:
      a. Password protection, etc. either one of these two programs
      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-security-scan/

      3) To protect the comments, one of these (whichever appears to be
      the better of the programs suggested to me
      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/yawasp/,
      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/js-antispam/,
      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/peters-custom-anti-spam-image
      / , http://unknowngenius.com/blog/wordpress/spam-karma/,

      4) Others: (I'll have all the links for the person I hire)
      Comment Luv
      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/commentluv/

      Email Users
      A plugin which allows you to send an e-mail to your registered
      blog users, based on their role.

      Audio Player
      Simple, lightweight Adobe Flash MP3 player - automatic JavaScript
      insertion.

      All-In-One SEO Pack
      Optimizes your Wordpress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine
      Optimization)

      WordPress Footnotes
      Easily add footnotes to any post using a simple mark-up

      Cforms
      Highly customizable, flexible and powerful contact form plugin.

      StatPress
      Collects information about visitors, spiders, keywords, feeds,
      browsers etc

      Feedburner

      Add This Social Bookmarking - For of course bookmaking to sites
      like digg, ect. This uses a small line of JS code so much less
      plug-in code on the page (others add tons of code), also for
      better SEO.

      Google Analyticator - Naturally for easy intergeneration of
      Google Analytics on my blog.

      Google XML Sitemaps - Not just to have a site map, but the
      plug-in also notifies some Search Engines when your content
      changes.

      Math Comment Spam Protection - Simple math question to stop bots.

      To your success,
      Maria Marsala

      Business Strategist, Coach, Speaker, former Wall Street Trader

      __

      Helping financial professionals and owners of service businesses
      who think BIG --
      to build bigger, better businesses -- faster!

      (360) 271-8418 Tel

      http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com
      Elevating Your Business
      National Office: 19906 Hamilton CT NE Suite A
      Poulsbo, WA 98370-8757

      P.S. Is your company or organization looking for
      a practical motivational speaker for your next
      retreat, conference, or teleseminar? If so, visit
      http://www.MariaMarsala.com