Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] quick check please

  • Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/KC8NHF
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1 1:26 AM
      It really is also important that your pages are validated against the
      latest W3C standards (that's XHTML1.1 and CSS2 I believe). A page is not
      finished until you get no errors or warnings reported.
      So many people complain about browser incompatabilities and then write
      lousy non standard code.

      You may not have many visits from, for example, a blind person using the
      Lynx (text only) browser and a screen reader under Linux, but to them,
      it's still important that your page works correctly.