Timezones

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      http://www.timezoneconverter.com/index.shtml

      Does anyone else know a good timezone converter - like the above...

      However one in which you can specify Timezones in the URL.. -

      --

      G Stewart

      New Zealand Email Community
      new_zealand-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • Gary Krockover
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        I wrote (what was for me) a fairly elaborate timezone conversion function
        on my hobby site (www.the-proving-grounds.com) for the opponent finding
        section. When new users sign up, they select their timezone in the sign-up
        form, then when they search for opponents, everyone else's "time available"
        is converted to their timezone. If you're looking to add a similar type of
        functionality to your site, I can send over the plain-text tables that I
        used for doing the conversions - I used these tables as simple flat-text
        databases for doing quick lookups for the conversions.

        GJK

        At 05:52 AM 1/1/2005, you wrote:

        >http://www.timezoneconverter.com/index.shtml
        >
        >Does anyone else know a good timezone converter - like the above...
        >
        >However one in which you can specify Timezones in the URL.. -
        >
        >--
        >
        >G Stewart
      • Maria Marsala, Sm. Business Builder
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
          Are you speaking about something like this?
          http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

          The other one I use is this
          http://www.timeanddate.com/ it has a bunch of options

          Best of success and lots of joy,
          Maria Marsala
          Small Business Builder, Internet Veteran and former Wall Street Trader

          Powering-UP service businesses and their owners since 1998!
          Providing articles, tips, classes, and resources for owners
          of service businesses. Receive your 3 reports. Visit
          http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com now.