NVU editor

  • soahs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      I just found a really good editor, NVU. It is for both Linus and
      Windows. I don't think it supports layers. Anyone have any
      experience with NVU? It has the three tabs at the bottom, which
      makes it extremely handy - edit, source, and view.
    • lokrin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
        soahs wrote:

        > I just found a really good editor, NVU. It is for both Linus and
        > Windows. I don't think it supports layers. Anyone have any
        > experience with NVU? It has the three tabs at the bottom, which
        > makes it extremely handy - edit, source, and view.

        (Note - Linux (not Linus) )

        Here's an in depth article I found relating to NVU

        Since I don't use any other software (except Arachnophilia once in a
        blue moon) I don't know how useful it it.