Phot of a Kite

  • hwnev
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello,
      I searched royalty free sites, but couldn't find what I was looking
      for. I need a picture of a kite to use as a background (part of
      company name is "kiteley"). I have a great page where the background
      is stable and the text moves. I had it for someone else a while back
      and it is dolphins, but they chose a different design. Good thing,
      too, cause it fits this new client. I need a kite in the sky with
      clouds about 300x300...not clip art...a photo. Can anyone help?
      thanks
      HWNEV
    • Thomas J. Hruska
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
        At 02:51 AM 6/2/2003 -0000, hwnev writeth:
        >Hello,
        >I searched royalty free sites, but couldn't find what I was looking
        >for. I need a picture of a kite to use as a background (part of
        >company name is "kiteley"). I have a great page where the background
        >is stable and the text moves. I had it for someone else a while back
        >and it is dolphins, but they chose a different design. Good thing,
        >too, cause it fits this new client. I need a kite in the sky with
        >clouds about 300x300...not clip art...a photo. Can anyone help?
        >thanks
        >HWNEV

        (starts singing)
        Gooooo Flyiyiyiy a Kiiiite!
        (Chokes up...hack, hack, oooh hairball!)
        (Stops singing)

        Then take a picture... :)

        Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@...
        http://www.shininglightpro.com/
      • Pat Kelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
          I apolgize for the inconvenience...

          To HWNEV: Please contact me off list.
          pkelly@...
        • Lexi
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
            did you get a kite?
            lexi

            <http://wetrack.it/carpaltunneltreatmentcenter/af.cgi?aid=45&ent=2> Pain
            Free! Try me!
            <http://wetrack.it/carpaltunneltreatmentcenter/af.cgi?aid=45&ent=1> Julstro
            Technique!
            mousedrawn_countrygraphicartists-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            ** <http://www.armchaireditor.com/> Web Editor**
            <http://georgiainc.net/> Property Management & Real Estate

            Webmasters/Graphic Artists
            "disable print screen script" disables
            my paste function for all other programs! :-(

            At 02:51 AM 6/2/2003 -0000, hwnev writeth:
            >Hello,
            >I searched royalty free sites, but couldn't find what I was looking
            >for. I need a picture of a kite to use as a background (part of
            >company name is "kiteley"). I have a great page where the background
            >is stable and the text moves. I had it for someone else a while back
            >and it is dolphins, but they chose a different design. Good thing,
            >too, cause it fits this new client. I need a kite in the sky with
            >clouds about 300x300...not clip art...a photo. Can anyone help?
            >thanks
            >HWNEV

            (starts singing)
            Gooooo Flyiyiyiy a Kiiiite!
            (Chokes up...hack, hack, oooh hairball!)
            (Stops singing)

          • Chaya Silverman

              At 02:51 AM 6/2/2003 -0000, hwnev writeth:
              >Hello,
              >I searched royalty free sites, but couldn't find what I was looking
              >for. I need a picture of a kite to use as a background (part of
              >company name is "kiteley"). I have a great page where the background
              >is stable and the text moves. I had it for someone else a while back
              >and it is dolphins, but they chose a different design. Good thing,
              >too, cause it fits this new client. I need a kite in the sky with
              >clouds about 300x300...not clip art...a photo. Can anyone help?
              >thanks
              >HWNEV

              (starts singing)
              Gooooo Flyiyiyiy a Kiiiite!
              (Chokes up...hack, hack, oooh hairball!)
              (Stops singing)

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              ~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~*~*~*~*~*
              For help, subscribe, unsubscribe info, archives:
              http://www.WebPage-Tools.com/htmldl.asp !!
              ~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~*~*~*~*~*

            • Chaya Silverman
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
                Your sacrasm is unknd, Chaya

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
                  At 07:47 AM 6/2/2003 -0700, Chaya Silverman writeth:
                  >Your sacrasm is unknd, Chaya

                  I was actually being fairly serious. As of late, it has been nice outside
                  and most web developers have a decent digital camera with zoom. Flying a
                  kite is fun and gets in some much-needed exercise and time away from the
                  keyboard. And...I've always wanted to tell someone to go fly a kite. The
                  singing was optional to enjoy :P