      From: HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of proaudiomusic@...
      Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 2:24 PM
      To: HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: RE: RE: [HTML-on-the-WEB] css font color

      I tried that.  No change. Also others are still seeing it unchanged also. I'm guessing there is a css file in some other location but I'm not sure where it'd be.

      ---In HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com, <html-on-the-web@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Refresh your browser – it’s probably showing you a cached version.

      #1 What color is the text in the categories?
      #2 What color is the background in the ult_home_top_callout
      #3 How do I change the name of "New Products" to something else in the home page items

      I am told I can find this by using chrome or firefox's add on and right click inspect element. Well I thought I had it a few times but no dice.

      Trying to match some text color to the logo color. Any other input you would have is certainly appreciated.

      Many thanks,

      Dave

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic