      From: HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of proaudiomusic@...
      Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 10:30 AM
      To: HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: RE: [HTML-on-the-WEB] css font color

      Well here's the odd part:

      I tried the inspect element and it seemed to show that it was 026ab8 to me also. So I replaced it in the css file. But it's still the same color and still showing that the text is that color. I see that I uploaded it though in filezilla so I'm confused as to why it's still there.

      Any suggestion?

      Also, I can't figure out the background color of the area that shows:

      Independently owned and operated music store since 1998

      Free Shipping on orders over $50 within the 48 US States

      Ohio based music store with lessons, rentals, repairs, band rentals & more

      Customer Service is very important to us. Your satisfaction is our goal and we appreciate your business very much

      ---In HTML-on-the-WEB@yahoogroups.com, <html-on-the-web@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Download Color cop

      It says the text is #026ab8

      http://colorcop.net/download

      It will help you identify the colors on the website without looking at the underlying html. If the colors are in a style sheet you wouldn’t necessarily see it in the Firefox

      #1 What color is the text in the categories?
      #2 What color is the background in the ult_home_top_callout
      #3 How do I change the name of "New Products" to something else in the home page items

      I am told I can find this by using chrome or firefox's add on and right click inspect element. Well I thought I had it a few times but no dice.

      Trying to match some text color to the logo color. Any other input you would have is certainly appreciated.

      Many thanks,

      Dave

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic