      I have a website theme about to replace my old one at:
      http://upgrade.dcmusicstore.com

      My issues are these:
      #1 What color is the text in the categories?
      #2 What color is the background in the ult_home_top_callout
      #3 How do I change the name of "New Products" to something else in the home page items

      I am told I can find this by using chrome or firefox's add on and right click inspect element. Well I thought I had it a few times but no dice.

      Trying to match some text color to the logo color. Any other input you would have is certainly appreciated.

      Many thanks,
      Dave
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic