23241Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] RSS Feeds and Time Zones

  • Scottish2
    Aug 1 8:06 AM
      We'll in this case we're using it to share headlines from other sources.
      Just easier to maintain the list this way so we can embed it in custom
      ways in different locations. So in this case the date/time is from the
      article we're sharing in the list not the actual time we post it. Is
      there a way to do this for that style of RSS feed?