23238RSS Feeds and Time Zones

  • Scottish2
    Aug 1, 2013
      Hi

      Another RSS Question. While running my feed through an online validator
      I came up to an article published on an India website so the time given
      was in IST (India Standard Time) I originally had my line as follows

      8 May 2013 00:32:00 IST

      it did not like the IST time zone despite that being the proper time
      zone abbreviation. I have to adjust the time to GMT which was 5:30 back

      8 May 2013 19:02:00 GMT

      Is there a reason for this why it won't recognize time zones outside the US.

      Dave
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic