23236Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] RSS Feeds and forced line breaks

  • Scottish2
    Aug 1, 2013
      Hi Thomas

      you sure you typed that right as if I am reading it right you are saying
      to replace the <> characters with the same exact characters. Unless
      somehow my mail program is converting other code?

      And how does the CDATA wrappers work as I have tried using those but it
      seems they never get converted they just display in the description as
      plain text rather then get removed and display just the description?

      Dave