Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] RSS Feeds and forced line breaks

(23235)
  • Thomas Hruska
    Aug 1, 2013 Expand Messages
      On 7/31/2013 8:48 PM, Scottish2 wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > The link below is the first feed I have ever attempted. I seem to have
      > it working fine but am having a slight problem forcing a line break in
      > my descriptions. I have tried the normal <br> <br /> tags as well as
      > which I found online but have had no luck. Is there a way to force
      > a line break if so is there a simple way of editing my file to do this
      > or is it more complicated to do this?
      >
      > http://www.orcanetwork.org/News.xml
      >
      > Dave

      Replace < with < and > with >

      Possibly combine that with a standard CDATA wrapper.

      I've got great, time saving software that you might find useful.

      http://cubiclesoft.com/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic