23233Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] Startssl

    Jul 25, 2013
      On 7/25/2013 6:33 PM, Gordon Stewart wrote:
      > On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Thomas Hruska <thruska@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Forgot to mention:
      >>
      >> http://www.startssl.com/
      >
      > this looks good..
      >
      > If I use the FREE class 1 option - can i renew it after 1 year for
      > free ? or is there an ongoing cost if i decide to keep it ?
      >
      > (looking at the website - it doesn't specify anything about costs or
      > renewal) - still looking.

      I use them myself for multiple certs. Class 1 certs are totally free,
      including renewals.

      Note: The company is based out of Israel. That may or may not concern
      you. Class 1 "Domain Validated" certs are just as good as, if not
      better than, Class 3 and EV certs.

      I've got great, time saving software that you might find useful.

      http://cubiclesoft.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic