23230Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] Inexpensive E-Store

    Jul 25, 2013
      On 7/25/2013 1:03 PM, Scottish2 wrote:
      > Hi Everyone
      >
      > I am doing a redesign for a non profit 501(c) and they are currently
      > using VOLUSION for their current E-Store but being a non profit they are
      > trying to cut costs as much as possible to put the money they do intake
      > to where it really belongs.
      >
      > So my question is does anyone know of a good and cheap E-Store set up
      > that would keep the costs of selling items to a bare minimums? Maybe one
      > that is suited or has packaged suited towards non profits?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Dave

      Host it themselves: OpenCart, Prestashop, Zencart. In that order.

      Use PayPal and Google Checkout to keep costs to a bare minimum (there
      are still transaction fees though). If their bank has better rates,
      write or use an existing module to interface with the bank.

      I've got great, time saving software that you might find useful.

      http://cubiclesoft.com/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic