23229Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] Inexpensive E-Store

  • Scottish2
    Jul 25, 2013
      It might.

      If I understand the features page right I take it for free accounts the
      service for Mal's is free and all credit card transactions are handle
      through PayPal Website Standard or PayPal Express checkout, Nochex,
      Skrill, Amazon and Paymate. Does this sound right? So the only fees
      accessed to the non profit would be the fees for the others sites to
      handle the transactions?

      Not having used any of these myself are sites like PayPal for instance a
      per sale charge rather then a monthly charge??