Re: [HSinA] Re: Graystone Ranch Field trip

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 18, 2010
      Friday the 29th. at 10:00 :)

      From: Stephanie C <flwrgrdnmom@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, October 17, 2010 8:46:21 PM
      Subject: [HSinA] Re: Graystone Ranch Field trip

      I'm sure I've just missed this somewhere, but what was the decided date/time for this?
      Thanks!!
      Stephanie

      --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

      > I need to know how many would like to go as soon as possible, so I can email
      > them and let them know how many will be coming. It is in Hepzibah GA Go online
      > and look at their exciting website. graystoneranch.com. Find the Fall Fest icon
      > on bottom left of page to check out the field trip we will be part of. They have
      > a Hay maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, boat ride, hiking trails, Animal tours,
      > Photos with the scarecrow.
      >
      > They also offer a lunch with hotdogs and marshmallows for roasting plus drink.
      > SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

    • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
      Hi Teresa, Thanks for setting this up- unfortunately we will not be able to attend. See you Friday! Kim;)
 On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:24:41 -0700 (PDT) ... Hi
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 18, 2010

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 18, 2010
          Sorry to hear that.
          When  are you going to be doing Spanish?
          I told her I couldn't continue at that price, then everyone else began to throw things at her. I know fridays aren't good, and if you are going friday to the field trip-what day are you doing Spanish? I would like to join you for my last 2 classes. She feels she doesn't owe me anything, but I payed for the whole month. What do you think?

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 18, 2010
            Thanks, Teresa!
            Are we all just meeting up there at the entrance?

            I'm sure I've just missed this somewhere, but what was the decided date/time for this?
            Thanks!!
            Stephanie

            --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

            > I need to know how many would like to go as soon as possible, so I can email
            > them and let them know how many will be coming. It is in Hepzibah GA Go online
            > and look at their exciting website. graystoneranch.com. Find the Fall Fest icon
            > on bottom left of page to check out the field trip we will be part of. They have
            > a Hay maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, boat ride, hiking trails, Animal tours,
            > Photos with the scarecrow.
            >
            > They also offer a lunch with hotdogs and marshmallows for roasting plus drink.
            > SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

          • Krystal Royer
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 18, 2010
              anyone gonna caravan?

              Krystal

              On Oct 18, 2010, at 10:24 AM, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

              Friday the 29th. at 10:00 :)

              I'm sure I've just missed this somewhere, but what was the decided date/time for this?
              Thanks!!
              Stephanie

              --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

              > I need to know how many would like to go as soon as possible, so I can email
              > them and let them know how many will be coming. It is in Hepzibah GA Go online
              > and look at their exciting website. graystoneranch.com. Find the Fall Fest icon
              > on bottom left of page to check out the field trip we will be part of. They have
              > a Hay maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, boat ride, hiking trails, Animal tours,
              > Photos with the scarecrow.
              >
              > They also offer a lunch with hotdogs and marshmallows for roasting plus drink.
              > SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

            • Krystal Royer
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 19, 2010
                Are we meeting at the ranch at 10?

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 20, 2010
                  Hi Teresa,

                  I spoke to our Spanish teacher on your behalf about the two classes you believe she owes you. She told me that another Mom present owed her for two classes and that the other mom said during the time that "everyone else began to throw things at her" that they would pay you instead. I heard that conversation occur. I hope that you are able to resolve this issue. Should you need me to intervene further please let me know.

                  I understand that it was an accident that you sent your email to the entire group; however, in fairness to our Spanish teacher it might be appropriate for you to seek final resolution and clear her name within this homeschool group.

                  See you Friday!
                  Kim
                  On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 20, 2010
                    I did send her a nice email yesterday. You wer right that I should talk to her.
                    I'm sorry but I don't think she is all there. She can't even get people right. ANdrea did not pay and agreed to pay Mary. SHe just told me she didn't owe me anything.  I can't believe Linda is going to continue when she was complaining about her being late, and changing days. Well I guess I learned from that experience. No hard feelings between us I hope.

                      I'm sure I've just missed this somewhere, but what was the decided date/time for
                    this?
                    Thanks!!
                    Stephanie

                    --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

                    I need to know how many would like to go as soon as possible, so I can email them and let them know how many will be coming. It is in Hepzibah GA Go online

                    and look at their exciting website. graystoneranch.com. Find the Fall Fest icon
                    on bottom left of page to check out the field trip we will be part of. They have
                    a Hay maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, boat ride, hiking trails, Animal tours, Photos with the scarecrow.
                    They also offer a lunch with hotdogs and marshmallows for roasting plus drink.

                    SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

                  • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
                    Hi Teresa, I am sorry that you were not happy with it. The boys love it and will continue. Of course I have no hard feelings! See you Friday! Kim
 On Wed,
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 20, 2010
                      Hi Teresa,

                      I am sorry that you were not happy with it. The boys love it and will continue. Of course I have no hard feelings! See you Friday!
                      Kim
                      On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 20, 2010
                        I was happy, just can't afford it.  Brandon really liked it. Need to win the Lottery, but don't even play. Just keep praying something will happen.