Cub Scouts

  • Jackee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      Hi Everyone:

      Being new at this posting stuff, I am having trouble making a post about Cub Scouts. Here is some additional information. Meetings for Pack 421 are being held at Cedar Creek Church Mondays at 7 p.m. Henrietta Tindall is our Scout Master. I am desperately trying to find her phone number to no avail, but if anyone is interested, I can get it and post it later.

      Jackee