Fw: The Georgia Renaissance Festival 2011 Student Days

  • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010

      From: maillist@...
      Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:46:05 -0400
      To: <studentdays@...>
      Subject: The Georgia Renaissance Festival 2011 Student Days

      The Georgia Renaissance Festival 2011 Student Days
      The Georgia Renaissance Festival 2011 Student Days
      Welcome to the 2010/2011 School Year!
      April 27 For All SchoolsHopefully you have had time to settle in. We just wanted to remind you that...
      Our 2011 Student Day is just around the corner...
      Start making your plans to attend now!

      ALL NEW Student Day at the Georgia Renaissance Festival offer unique classes, workshops and demonstrations to enhance your student's studies in

      HISTORY, LANGUAGE,
      MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE,
      THEATRE, and ART!

      ALL NEW CLASSES FOR 2011, FEATURING:
      • CONVERSATIONS WITH LEONARDO DA VINCI
      • THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII
      • SUPERSTITIONS OF THE 16TH CENTURY
      • RENAISSANCE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

      TEACHERS - RESERVE YOUR FIELD TRIP TODAY!
      Hours: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
      Cost: $8.50 per student, one chaperone free with every 10 paid students - additional chaperones are only $10.00 each. Bus drivers get in free!
      CONVENIENTLY LOCATED just minutes from Atlanta on I85 at Exit 61
      Fairburn/Peachtree City. PARKING IS FREE!
      Click Here To Reserve Your Field Trip Today!

      When you reserve and pay for your field trip, you'll receive our exclusive Curriculum Enhancement Guide, full of lesson plans, quizzes, and resources to help you get the most out of your visit!

      Watch the Student Day Promo Video!
      For more information, visit www.GeorgiaRenaissanceFestival