Re: Anyone use AHAA in Lexington for Accountability?

  • Amy T
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2010
      I've been using TSCHAA (The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association), ad it's $10. It's absolutely no frills, but I figure I can get the social/field trip stuff other ways. They offer other things for very small fees (record keeping $5, transcript $5, etc.) You can pay by PayPal, and the two forms (mid year and year's end) are signed electronically. The address is www.tschaa.com
      Amy

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2010
        Thanks!
        On Aug 13, 2010, at 3:45 PM, Amy T wrote:

        I've been using TSCHAA (The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association), ad it's $10. It's absolutely no frills, but I figure I can get the social/field trip stuff other ways. They offer other things for very small fees (record keeping $5, transcript $5, etc.) You can pay by PayPal, and the two forms (mid year and year's end) are signed electronically. The address is www.tschaa.com
        Amy

        --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, Christine McKeel <fourmckeels@...> wrote:

        > I have been using PIE for our accountability group, but $50 for
        > nothing seems like a lot of money. Alliance Homescool Accountability
        > Association is only $20 for new members and $10 for retruning
        > members. Has anyone used them?
        >
        > Chris

      • christie
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2010
          Hi my name is Christie and we joined the group about the middle of summer. We have not made it to park day yet. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the info being posted. It has helped me out alot. Hope to meet everyone at the park soon.