Step Program

  • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I received a letter from USC Aiken's Ruth Patrick Science center inviting our group to attend "Navigation I" and "Soil I" on Monday September 27th at 9 & 11 am at Silver Bluff Audubon. The cost is $3 per student. The Naviagtion class is recommended for 1- 4th grades and the soil is recommended for 1st grade. The grade recommendations are guidelines. I will be bringing my 2nd grader and K student.

      You can find a description at :

      These are the only 2 STEP classes that they offered me. I need to let them know if I will be bringing a group by August 20th. If you are interested would you please let me know. If you are definetly not interested please let me know that as well so that I will not try to recruit you to make 10 students.

      Thank you!
      Kim