RE: [HSinA] wagner homeschool store

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2010
      I will be there!! :) Thanks! Thursdays are the one day of the week that our "classes" are running errands. hehe! I figure health at the grocery store, math when counting money, pe at the park... hey, it works right. ;) Thanks for the invite!!

      Linda

      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      From: cncbotts@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:19:41 +0000
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] wagner homeschool store

      In addition to the occasional field trip, and Moms night out, we have park day every Thursday. Now, while it's hot, it's meeting @9, I think (I'm late, if I make it), at O'dell Weeks. Later, the time gets changed to later in the day.
      Cathie

      From: Linda Smith <smithlinda60@ hotmail.com>
      Sender: HSinA@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:38:02 -0400
      To: Aiken Homeschoolers<hsina@yahoogroups. com>
      ReplyTo: HSinA@yahoogroups. com

      There's a bookstore in Wagener?? I grew up there and go there regularly. Where is it?

      I guess I should introduce myself too... I haven't done that on here before. I have a 4 yo and 2 yo. I was homeschooled 8th grade through graduation and I've been doing preschool w/ my kids for a few years. This year I'm keeping all the records and making sure we take up the right amount of time and the correct number of days so I can be sure I can do it next year when it really counts. Do you have playdates or meetings or anything? I've seen notices for field trips but I think my kids are too young for most of those. ;) One day we'll be able to attend.

      And, as for style, we do unit studies. It's easier with both kids. I just change up the assignments a bit and if my 2 yo decides she's done then I haven't wasted any time in lesson plans b/c it's the same stuff for the 4 yo.

      Thanks! I hope to get to know some of you. =D
      Linda

      To: HSinA@yahoogroups. com
      From: ablugrl@yahoo. com
      Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:21:20 +0000
      Subject: [HSinA] wagner homeschool store

      is anyone interested in a group shopping trip to the homeschool bookstore in wagner? she says she has lots of books that are not on the site and would be happy to schedule a time. she's out end of july.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2010
        Can't wait to meet you :)

        To: HSinA@yahoogroups. com
        From: cncbotts@bellsouth. net