Fw: Heads Up, Teresa - We're BACK! Here's the lineup of this week's homeschool resources for you...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      Wanted to pass this ten minute interesting perpect on time. Why are kids are different. I think he stopped it short, wish there was more.

      --- On Sun, 7/18/10, Homeschool Resource of the Day <homeschooltime@...> wrote:
      ==================================

      And finally, here is this week's "Subscriber Exclusive"
      Resource for you...

      THE SECRET POWERS OF TIME

      Take 10 minutes to watch this EXCELLENT video as
      Professor Philip Zimbardo conveys how our individual
      perspectives of time affect our work, health and well-being.
      Time influences who we, our kids and our families
      view relationships and how we act in the world.
      One of the most interesting takeaways is:
      Be careful how much time you allow your BOYS play video games.
      See why in the video.
      This video also explains how and why our kids' brains
      are getting "digitally rewired", messing up their
      perception of time and achievement. It is TOTALLY different
      than what we grew up with, and you need to be aware of
      these changes.

      Highly, HIGHLY Recommended - but PG rated, due to some
      references to modern society. Parents watch first before
      deciding whether or not to share with kids.

      http://www.wholesomechildhood.com/July10/exclusive1.html

      ---------

      And that's it for this week! We are really looking forward
      to bringing you some great resources in the weeks to come...
      THANKS for your support and for being along for the ride!

      Your Friends,

      The Erskine Family
      HomeschoolFreebieOfTheDay.com

      645 Hopewell Church Rd, Canmer, KY 42722, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bMxMLGwctCzsjByMDIwMtEa07MxsrKwsTA==