Used bookstore in Augusta?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
      I was wondering if anyone had info on the used homeschool store in
      Augusta? What about the one in Aiken? I have lots of books to sell
      and would rather not do it online.

      Thanks!

      Chris
    • Laura Paxton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
        Hi Chris, you can try www.homeschoolbooksforless.com,thats the bookstore in Aiken. The book store in Augusta moved to a new location. I need to go thru all my email and I'll forward the new address to you.  The store in Aiken is run by Stephanie Poole.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
          Sorry it took so long but I found it (I had a ton of emails to go thru).  The new address is 2304 William Few Pkwy, Evans, Ga., 30809. Kelly Harper and her phone number is 706-955-8588. Kelly may have more material to go thru since she moved, she has a good selection. I don't know if you need it but her email is rkharper@....

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
            Thanks!
            On Jul 5, 2010, at 10:39 PM, Laura Paxton wrote:

            Sorry it took so long but I found it (I had a ton of emails to go thru).  The new address is 2304 William Few Pkwy, Evans, Ga., 30809. Kelly Harper and her phone number is 706-955-8588. Kelly may have more material to go thru since she moved, she has a good selection. I don't know if you need it but her email is rkharper@comcast. net.