Re: [HSinA] Re: Mom's Night Out

    Message 1 of 52 , May 3, 2010
      Kim will not be able to go on Saturday night so how about Travinia's on Friday night at 7?

      Who can make it?

      I could do the eighth but not the seventh.  My only request is that there is something vegetarian if you do decide on the eighth.

      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 27, 2012
        It is a great bunch - keep the group going, ladies... FB page is 'Homeschooling in Aiken'.