Re: [HSinA] Nature Walk at the Augusta Canal

  • Allison LaBorde
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30 3:12 PM
      YES!!!!!

      From: Kristin <kristin.henningsen@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 8:52:11 PM
      Subject: [HSinA] Nature Walk at the Augusta Canal

      Hey Guys-

      I just set up my activity for REACH (accountability group), and thought I'd send the info to you as well. Justin and I are leading a nature walk at one of his field sites. Another cool field trip, and we'd love to have you guys along for the ride. :)

      Here's the info:
      When: Friday, April 16th 9:30-11:30
      Where: Augusta Canal Augusta, GA
      What: Come join us for a Nature Walk at the Augusta Canal! Open to All Ages.

      Led by two biologists, this walk will focus on the local flora, herps, birds, and whatever other critters might happen by. The trail we will travel is a well-maintained loop that is stroller friendly. There is also a great picnic area and small playground available.

      The link for the canal is: http://www.augustacanal.com/

    • maseschool
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
        Who all is going to this on friday?

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 13, 2010
          Sam, Max and I are looking forward to it!  Where do we meet?

          Thanks,
          Linda

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 13, 2010
            Wow!  it is this Friday already!!  We will be there.

            Chris