Re: park

  • Krystal
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 26, 2010
      I managed to get a little color. I guess it's time to go purchase some sunblock!!
      ~k~

      --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

      > So, did anyone else get sunburn at the park today?

    • Mary Duxbury
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 12, 2011
        Tersa mentioned going to McDonalds tomorrow instead of being outside - I like that idea. It's supposed to be 44 degrees tomorrow. It would be fine for the kids, but mommies sitting in chairs would be cold. We could all walk with Allison and Chris. Any other ideas?
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 12, 2011
          Some of the boys (like Sam) are getting kind of big to go on the McD play structure, especially in a large gang if there are toddlers there.  We could take the boys on a hike down to Carolina Bay (near O'Dell Weeks) or HItchcock Woods.  Thoughts?

          Linda

          Tersa mentioned going to McDonalds tomorrow instead of being outside - I like that idea. It's supposed to be 44 degrees tomorrow. It would be fine for the kids, but mommies sitting in chairs would be cold. We could all walk with Allison and Chris. Any other ideas?

        • Andrea
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
            i'm guessing since it's late to decide this, we should all meet at the park and then decide from there. that way everyone who doesn't read this first thing will see it. we could take them to the library or try to reach the bouncy brats lady. bookstore, walk the mall.

            --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, Linda Johnson <linders_j@...> wrote:

            > Some of the boys (like Sam) are getting kind of big to go on the McD play structure, especially in a large gang if there are toddlers there.  We could take the boys on a hike down to Carolina Bay (near O'Dell Weeks) or HItchcock Woods.  Thoughts?
            >
            > Linda

          • Jackee Simmons
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
              Zach's birthday is Monday so I was going to bring cupcakes to the park today.  It's too dang cold!  We are going to go to Chick Fil A at 1:30 as we have some stuff we need to complete this morning.  We are treating anyone who wants to come to a kids icecream in lieu of cupcakes.

              Jackee

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
                I really don't want to sit outside today:)

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
                  The Royer's are going to head out to McD's for lunch and to hang for a bit if anyone is there, then we will be taking off at about 1:30 to meet Jackee at Chick Fil A. I hope we get to see some of you today!! :-)

                  oh! are we doing the MNO tonight?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 13, 2011
                    Brandon and I will be at the park tomorrow