Park Day this week?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      We talked about moving park day to the Library Park because of the event at O'Dell Weekes. Do we want to do the same time (noon)? Or earlier, because of heat?

      Stay cool!

      Linda
    • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        Event?

        From: "Linda Johnson"
        Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:59:07 -0000
        To: <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [HSinA] Park Day this week?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
          Hi Cathie,

          Missed you last week!  Aiken is having a public school last day bash at O'Dell Weekes Thursday starting at noon.  Last week we talked about avoiding that.

          We talked about moving park day to the Library Park because of the event at O'Dell Weekes. Do we want to do the same time (noon)? Or earlier, because of heat?

          Stay cool!

          Linda

        • Charlie and Cathie Botts
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
            I see. :o) Last Thursday was Ryley's last day of school. This coming Thursday my Dad will finally be in town, along with my younger sister, but they will only be here Thursday & Friday. I want to stop in Thursday for at least a little while, whenever and wherever, but I can't promise.
            Cathie

            Missed you last week!  Aiken is having a public school last day bash at O'Dell Weekes Thursday starting at noon.  Last week we talked about avoiding that.

            We talked about moving park day to the Library Park because of the event at O'Dell Weekes. Do we want to do the same time (noon)? Or earlier, because of heat?

            Stay cool!

            Linda

          • Chris McKeel
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
              We won't be there this week.  Charles has a business trip and we are tagging along.  Next week David and Alex will be in camps.  We will be sure to be there the following week though!

              Chris

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
                We'll miss you, but have fun!

                Linda