FW: SCAIHS Update: Book Sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010

      --- On Tue, 2/23/10, SCAIHS <scaihs@...> wrote:

      From: SCAIHS <scaihs@...>
      Subject: FW: SCAIHS Update: Book Sale
      To: "SCAIHS" <scaihs@...>
      Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 4:59 PM

      Home School Bookstore

      930 Knox Abbott Drive, Cayce, SC  29033 ~ (803) 227-2665

      Curricula, Supplemental Resources, and Educational Toys

      Huge Used Book Sale!

      March 15-18, 2010

      Hundreds of hardcover textbooks—most in great condition—will be available during a Huge Used Book Sale at Home School Bookstore, Monday, March 15th, through Thursday, March 18th.  The vast majority of items will be priced between 50 cents and three dollars.  Several books have accompanying teacher keys and student workbooks.  Subjects include literature, English, handwriting, spelling, health, science, math (some Saxon), social studies, foreign language, and music.  Materials are available for elementary, middle school, and high school students.  Some textbooks are available in quantities adequate for group classes.

      Please spread the word about the sale!  The public is welcome.  Doors open at 9:30am and close at 5:00pm each day except Thursday when the doors will be open until 9:00pm.

      As always, everyday is tax-free day at the Home School Bookstore!

      Regular hours of 9:30am – 5:00pm will be extended to

      9:00pm on Thursday, March 18

      For directions, go to www.SCAIHS.org.

      << ella for Spam Control >> has removed 6961 Spam messages and set aside 7490 Newsletters for me
      You can use it too - and it's FREE!
        www.ellaforspam.com

    • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010

        I think I want to go to this. Thanks!
        Cathie

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2010

          With our company in town during Master's week, I think I'm going to sign Max and Sam up for day camp at the Y Monday and Tuesday of that week.  Kim, how did Rhett and Nicholas like it over Christmas?  Anyone else want to join the boys?

          Linda

        • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010

            Hi Linda,

            The camp actually did not have enough interest over Christmas and was cancelled. I am sure that will not be the case with spring break. The staff is great with kids and it should be lots of fun! We will be out of town or would join you!

            Kim

            On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:08:53 -0800 (PST)