animal pictures

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010

      We had a great time at the zoo.  We took these pictures before the 11:00 class.  It was a beautiful day.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2010
        Hi all,

        Just gotta brag (like I had anything to do with it)...Max not only got 1st place for the Tigers (1st graders) at the Cub Scouts' Pinewood Derby, but he got fastest in the pack (even beating out adults in the Open Class).  And in a mommy's-heart-breaks moment, Sam was in 1st place for the Bears after 3 heats, then was in a terrible crash that bent his wheel and he ended up last.

        Now, back to our regular programming....