Mom's Night Out

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      ...will be at Linda Johnson's house this coming Friday (Feb 5).  Does a 6:30 start time work?  You can always show up later, too.

      Now for directions.  Do not assume you can use your GPS or Google maps.  After 3 years our street still isn't on there.  When we leave home, our GPS thinks we are driving out of a cow pasture.

      I'll assume you know where Silver Bluff is.  You drive south on Silver Bluff - past Woodside Plantation, past Beaver Creek development, past the Arabian Horse farm, to Herndon Dairy Road.  (Herndon Dairy is about 4.5 miles from Pine Log, about 1 mile past the entrance to Beaver Creek.)  This interesection is not lighted and is hard to spot in the dark until you are past it.  If you pass a couple of small deserted brick shacks, you just passed Herndon Dairy.

      Turn right on Herndon Dairy and go 0.7 miles to Knollview, a well-lit intersection on your left with a sign that says Crystal Lakes.  Turn left, go 2 short blocks to a T inersection, turn left (you are now on Parkside Dr.) and we are the first house on the corner at 515 Parkside.  Big porch, white columns.

      Bring yourselves and something to share (I have wine and beer, though.  Always have those.)

      Hope everyone can come!

      Linda