Re: [HSinA] park this week

  • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
      We got here a little late, but no one else is here.
      Cathie

      From: teresa jara <teresajara@...>
      Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:14:41 -0800 (PST)
      To: <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] park this week

      we will probably be there.

      From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
      Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 04:53:50 -0000
      To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [HSinA] park this week

      does anyone plan on going to the park this week?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
        I'm sorry to have missed you all but...hubby decided to take the day off and play with the boys so I could get a gazillion errands done before the routine starts next week.  I never turn down an opportunity like that!

        Linda

        does anyone plan on going to the park this week?