Re: [HSinA] RPSEC

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2009
      So you've been busy with all 5, huh. Yes I got you for the 2 classes but no one else jumped up so I haven't registered yet. I'll give it this week. The college is closed right now anyways. We had a good Christmas how about you?

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 6, 2010
        we're interested in the classes. let me know. andrea

        --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, teresa jara <teresajara@...> wrote:

        > So you've been busy with all 5, huh. Yes I got you for the 2 classes but no one else jumped up so I haven't registered yet. I'll give it this week. The college is closed right now anyways. We had a good Christmas how about you?

      • maseschool
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2010
          Remember 10-12:30 tomorrow at RPSEC.More info on previous message.
        • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 10:53 AM
            Hi again!

            I received an offer to attend one class at RPSEC. It is "Magnets and Motion" on November 10th @ 1 pm. Here is a description of the class:

            Magnets and Motions: (K-2 • 60 minutes • Nov, Feb, May) Students will
            predict, sort, test, and classify objects as being magnetic or non-magnetic.
            Using toys and fun hands-on activities, students will investigate properties of
            magnetism and demonstrate how the poles of magnets attract and repel

            I signed up for 6 classes and this is the only one that was offered. I will keep you posted about any other classes that we may be able to join during the shool year.

            If you are intersted in attending this magnet class please let me know. The cost is $3 per student. I need to rsvp by August 16th. Thanks!

            Kim
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3 11:29 AM
              That is awesome Kim.