Re: Bring your books on Thursday

  • kzrizvi
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2009
      Hey girls. Just thought I would let you know we will not be at the park on Thursday, my mother is in town, so we are busy with her. Same excuse for the MNO. Sounds like fun, maybe next time.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2009
        we'll miss you. Enjoy your moms visit.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2009
          May I join you at Kobe?  I think I might know where it is, even.

          See you tomorrow at the park!

          Linda

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2009
            The more the merrier It's in the plaza behind Blockbuster.-