Re: [HSinA] thursday

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
      David is sick now so we will be staying home.

      Chris

      On Dec 2, 2009, at 3:48 PM, cncbotts@... wrote:

      We should be there. An inside day, I guess?
      Cathie

      From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
      Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
      To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [HSinA] thursday

      hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        I'm sorry he's feeling bad.

        From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
        Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
        To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>

        hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
          We can't make it :( but hope to see you all next week!

          Linda

          P.S. Rain - that's what the rubber boots are for!  We spent rather a lot of time yesterday finding puddles.  Watching splash patterns must count for science somehow, right?

          hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
            Poor guy!  Hope he feels better soon.

            Linda

            From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
            Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
            To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>

            hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.