thursday

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
      hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.
    • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        We should be there. An inside day, I guess?
        Cathie

        From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@...>
        Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
        To: <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [HSinA] thursday

        hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          David is sick now so we will be staying home.

          Chris

          From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
          Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
          To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>

          hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
            I'm sorry he's feeling bad.

            From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
            Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
            To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>

            hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
              We can't make it :( but hope to see you all next week!

              Linda

              P.S. Rain - that's what the rubber boots are for!  We spent rather a lot of time yesterday finding puddles.  Watching splash patterns must count for science somehow, right?

              hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
                Poor guy!  Hope he feels better soon.

                Linda

                From: "Andrea" <ablugrl@yahoo. com>
                Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:22:57 -0000
                To: <HSinA@yahoogroups. com>

                hey!cooper and i are back and wondering what the plan for tomorrow will be.looks like rain. can't wait to see everyone.