Park

  • teresajara@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 25 1:36 PM
      If it's raining we've gone in the gym and played. We usually have to share it with guys playing basketball. The kids still have fun. It's the gym closest to the playground. Bring balls to play with.
    • my3boyz1124
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 25 4:22 PM
        --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, "teresajara@..." <teresajara@...> wrote:

        > If it's raining we've gone in the gym and played. We usually have to share it with guys playing basketball. The kids still have fun. It's the gym closest to the playground. Bring balls to play with.

        Perfect! We will meet in the Gym in case of rain!! I will bring my parachute.
      • my3boyz1124
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 28 8:20 AM
          Sorry I missed you all at the park, my kids were bundles of allergic joy! So we stayed indoors. See you all next week though!

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
            Brandon and Tyler have a class we are attending at Usca at 1:00. So we are not going to be at the park,either. May let them play in the gym after.
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 11 6:29 AM
              Who all is planning on going to the park today?
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 11 6:48 AM
                We will be there.

              • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 11 6:52 AM
                  Dunkin has a vet appt. across the street at 11, but we plan to go after.
                  Cathie

                  From: teresa jara <teresajara@...>
                  Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:29:34 -0800 (PST)
                  To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com<HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [HSinA] Park

                  Who all is planning on going to the park today?

                • Teresa Jara
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                    Allison posted she will be at the park at9:30.
                    Krystal ,Shelley, Chris and I said we will be there at 10. See y'all there. :)
                    Sent from my iPad
                  • kiloyd@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                      Just seeing this. Not sure if we'll make it today or not.

                      Katherine