Prayer needed.

  • Spirit Hawk
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
      I am to ask for prayer for our family. I found out yesterday that my dad passed away. This less than 6 months after my mom passed away.

      Candi
    • Kaneez
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
        So sorry to hear of your loss.
        Kaneez

        --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, "Spirit Hawk" <SparrowRedHawk05@...> wrote:

        > I am to ask for prayer for our family. I found out yesterday that my dad passed away. This less than 6 months after my mom passed away.
        >
        > Candi

      • Allison LaBorde
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
          Wow, I am really sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer something more inspirational, but we'll be thinking about you.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
            Oh, Candi, I am so sorry.  We'll keep you in our prayers.

            Linda