Re: [HSinA] Stuart Little

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2009
      No you are good. I've got you as a definete.

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 31, 2009

        Nicolas, Rhett & I would like to go at 11- thank you for organizing this!!!

        On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:28:55 -0000

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
          Stuart Little was very enjoyable for all ages. Catch the performance tonight-you won't be dissapointed.
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
            Very cute it was!  Thanks so much for organizing this, Teresa!!

            Linda and da boys

            Stuart Little was very enjoyable for all ages. Catch the performance tonight-you won't be dissapointed.

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
              Your welcome. I had fun!

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 24, 2009

                Thank you Teresa- Nic & Rhett loved it! See you at the park!

                On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:48:57 -0800 (PST)