Stuart Little

  • maseschool
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 21, 2009
      We can go see Stuart Little at USCA on November 23rd, at 9 or 11:00. Let me know who wsnts to attend, and time preference. Hope everyone is having a good day.
    • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 21, 2009

        Nicolas and I would lik to attend- can do either time!

        Kim

        On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:31:53 -0000

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 21, 2009
          We would like to go.  I kind of think earlier - the 11 am showing is more likely to have hungry - therefore restless - kids.

          Linda, Sam, and Max

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 22, 2009
            We would like to go...Chris David & Alex.  I like the 9:00.

            "maseschool" <teresajara@bellsout h.net> wrote:

            > We can go see Stuart Little at USCA on November 23rd, at

            >9 or 11:00. Let me know who wsnts to attend, and time

            >preference. Hope everyone is having a good day.

          • Andrea Johnson
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 23, 2009

              sorry we will be out of town. probably leaving after halloween and not back until after thanksgiving., y'all have fun. would love to be there.
              andrea
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 30, 2009
                I got an email saying they only have openings at the 11:00 showing of Stuart Little. And they only have 7-10 seats left. Let me know for sure if you want to attend. Thanks Teresa
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 30, 2009
                  Definite for us - Linda, Sam, and Max.

                  But...if it means others don't go, I can see if there are tickets for the evening performance.

                  Linda

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 31, 2009
                    No you are good. I've got you as a definete.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 31, 2009

                      Nicolas, Rhett & I would like to go at 11- thank you for organizing this!!!

                      On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:28:55 -0000

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
                        Stuart Little was very enjoyable for all ages. Catch the performance tonight-you won't be dissapointed.
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
                          Very cute it was!  Thanks so much for organizing this, Teresa!!

                          Linda and da boys

                          Stuart Little was very enjoyable for all ages. Catch the performance tonight-you won't be dissapointed.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 23, 2009
                            Your welcome. I had fun!

                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 24, 2009

                              Thank you Teresa- Nic & Rhett loved it! See you at the park!

                              On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:48:57 -0800 (PST)