Re: [HSinA] Fw: Fwd: Open House for Homeschool Students at USC Aiken [1 Attachment]

  • Robin Guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      I highly recommend this tour. It worked great as an 'orientation'  for dual enrollment, too. If you have a 10th, 11th, or 12th grader, take the opportunity to go & see what USCA has to offer :)

      Robin

      Date: October 1, 2013 2:42:48 PM EDT
      To: Aiken Area Home Educators <whoyle1@...>, Cathedral Life <cathedrallife@...>, CHEFS <admin@...>, Chester HOPE <chesterhope@...>, Christian Home Educators of Laurens County <tarver413@...>, Classical Conversation of Evans <kelli.c.graham@...>, CSRA <csrahea.mail@...>, CSRA Home Education Association <csrahea.web@...>, CSRA Timothy Kelley <webologist@...>, Easley Home Educators <mackrs@...>, Eastover homeschoolers <tat191@...>, Fellowship of Christian Homeschoolers <jsstevens@...>, Forest Acres Christian Educators <hatcherx4@...>, Fort Mill Area Homeschoolers <info@...>, Georgia Enrichment Program for Homeschoolers <teriverhine@...>, Herald 5 <cyndikarlmac@...>, Homefront Support Group <dbroughton@...>, Homeschool for You <jessieyoung@...>, Homeschooling in Aiken <fourmckeels@...>, Legacy Homeschool Cooperative <legacyhs@...>, LIGHT Homeschool Group <ourmunaco@...>, Lowcountry Homeschoolers Association <lowcountryhomeschool@...>, North Augusta Homeschool <emilykohlbacher@...>, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart of Jesus <sowbooks@...>, Palmetto Home School Association <director@...>, PIE <admin@...>, REACH <rtt@...>, Rock Hiil Area Homeschoolers <info@...>, SCAIHS <scaihs@...>, "Secular Home Educators (SHEA)" <shellbie967@...>, SINC <schoolinginc@...>, STARS Homeschool Co-Op <starscoop@...>, TORCH <mjshandid@...>, Upstate Homeschooler Unlimited <uhucrew@...>, Warren Homeschool Group <twalker141@...>

      October 1, 2013

      Dear Homeschool Organizations:

      USC Aiken is hosting an Open House for Homeschool students on Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 9:30 until 1:00. I attached an invitation to this email.

      The Open House is for high school students mainly but we welcome any students and parents who are interested. They can register by contacting me at marciav@...  or calling me at
      803-641-3670.  They can also register on-line at http://goo.gl/TIM62t .

      Please distribute the information to the parents in your various organizations.  I would be glad to send paper copies of the invitation if you will send me your address.

      We are trying to reach out to Homeschool students around South Carolina and in Georgia.  I found your addresses on a state website but if you have any suggestions on ways to deliver our message, please let me know.

      We are looking forward to hearing from your students.  Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

      Thank you for your help,
      Marcia

      Marcia Vernberg
      Dual/Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator