Fwd: The First Tee of Aiken Updates & Reminders

  • Kim Tuemler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
    Registration is open for Homeschool Golf at the First Tee!

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: lexie@...
    To: bffpangea@...
    Subject: The First Tee of Aiken Updates & Reminders

    The First TeeĀ® of Aiken
    901 Houndslake Drive
    Aiken, South Carolina 29803
    (803) 226-0053
    www.thefirstteeaiken.org

    Updates & Reminders

    Fall Session Registration Still Open Online - Classes are Filling Fast!
    - The Fall Session schedule of classes is available on our website! See the attachment or check out our website at www.thefirstteeaiken.org<http://www.thefirstteeaiken.org> for class times.
    - Fall Session begins the week of September 10 and continues until November 2.
    - Don't know what class to register for? See the Member Certification Tracking Document on our website or contact Coach Lexie.

    Parent Orientation
    - Want to know more about The First Tee of Aiken and all the opportunities we provide? Attend a Parent Orientation to get all your questions answered!
    - The following are dates and times for upcoming Parent Orientations:
               - September 7: 1:00-2:00pm
               - September 10: 4:30-5:30pm
               - September 20: 4:00-5:00pm
    - If you are interested in attending, please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen date and time

    Ongoing Opportunities at The First Tee of Aiken
    - Play with a Coach is every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-6:00pm
    - Sign up in the classroom or call the office to play!

    If you have any questions, please reply to this email or call the office!

    Thanks!