Re: Introduction

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi Cara!

      My name is Paula and I have five children: an 8,6,4,2,and 9 months. My six-year-old is the only girl. This year, she will be joining her older brother for her first year (his third) of homeschool after having gone to a private preschool and kindergarten. Having girls her age in the H.S. community is going to be a tremendous help to her. I would love to set up a playdate and hope to see you at the park Thursday morning.

      Welcome to SC....where did you move from?

      Paula
    • Cara
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
        Thanks for the welcome everybody! Paula, we are going to try to get out to the park for sure.

        We're a military family so we've been a lot of places in the past. My 18 month old has lived in 4 states already! Our most recent move was actually just across town from a rental house in Harlem, GA to our first home in Graniteville, SC. Our hope is to stop moving for once and settle in here for good!

        Hope to see y'all Thursday!

        Sent from my iPhone