Re: [HSinA] Introduction

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6 8:11 AM
      Come to Odell Weeks park in Aiken on Thursdays :) us moms sit around the benches and in chairs. The kids have fun. You will meet some wonderful moms and great friends for your kids. Summer were starting at 10. After school starts or around Labor Day we come later :)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 6, 2013, at 10:51 AM, "joyfulltraditions" <themoodyfamily@...> wrote:

      Hey,

      We just moved to SC a couple weeks ago. Our address is in Graniteville, but we're just off of Exit 5 a few miles. My name is Cara. I homeschool my daughters (Emma 9 and Madison 7) while my toddler Zane makes messes. We are eager and excited to make new homeschool friends. If there are any girls or boys in the 6-10 age range who need a play date, shoot me an email!

      Cara Moody

    • kiloyd
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6 12:39 PM
        Welcome to SC!  I will be hsing my 6 yr old daughter. Also have a 6 month old boy, 12 yr old boy and 8 yr old daughter.  The older two are in public school now.

        Look forward to meeting you. :)

        Katherine

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6 7:20 PM
          Hi Cara!

          My name is Paula and I have five children: an 8,6,4,2,and 9 months. My six-year-old is the only girl. This year, she will be joining her older brother for her first year (his third) of homeschool after having gone to a private preschool and kindergarten. Having girls her age in the H.S. community is going to be a tremendous help to her. I would love to set up a playdate and hope to see you at the park Thursday morning.

          Welcome to SC....where did you move from?

          Paula
        • Cara
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6 8:17 PM
            Thanks for the welcome everybody! Paula, we are going to try to get out to the park for sure.

            We're a military family so we've been a lot of places in the past. My 18 month old has lived in 4 states already! Our most recent move was actually just across town from a rental house in Harlem, GA to our first home in Graniteville, SC. Our hope is to stop moving for once and settle in here for good!

            Hope to see y'all Thursday!

            Sent from my iPhone